Providing clients with exceptional service begins and ends with having the right people on our team. Whether you join Beggs & Lane as an attorney or as a member of our invaluable support staff, you can expect a challenging and professional environment that recognizes and values the talents and contributions of each individual. We strive to select attorneys and support staff who demonstrate intelligence and integrity, have a strong work ethic, and who share our commitment to teamwork and collegiality.
We are always interested in adding attorneys that enhance the firm’s ability to deliver the highest quality legal services to our clients. If you are a law student or practicing attorney looking for a career change, we welcome the opportunity to speak with you. The firm is amenable to alternative work schedules that meet the needs of the attorney, firm, and its clients.
- Law students interested in participating in Beggs & Lane’s Summer Associate program are encouraged to send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
- Experienced attorneys interested in making a career change may contact Jack Zoesch at 850-202-3340 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Paralegals and Administrative Staff
Our lawyers are supported by highly qualified staff members who have made a commitment to providing top notch service to our clients. Our paralegals and administrative staff work closely with attorneys to ensure delivery of the highest level of client service. We seek professionals who are dedicated, experienced and have a demonstrated track record for excellence. If you are interested in learning more or applying for a position at Beggs & Lane, please send your cover letter and resume to Ron Martin at email@example.com.
- Beggs & Lane, RLLP is currently accepting resumes for an experienced real estate assistant for our Pensacola office.
Ideal candidates should have:
- Minimum of three to five years of transactional real estate experience (residential required; commercial preferred) at a law firm or title company
- Competency in pre-closing and post-closing processes
- Must understand the closing process
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills and attention to detail
- Strong computer proficiency in the use of MS Office (Word, Outlook and Excel), document management and time entry software
- Experience in ProLaw and Closers Choice a plus
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal; demonstrated understanding of correct grammar, spelling and punctuation
- Ability to work effectively and proactively within a team environment
- Strong time management skills and the ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks concurrently and to meet deadlines
- Full time position; Salary commensurate with experience, plus benefits and 401(k)
- Beggs & Lane is seeking an experienced attorney to join its Destin, Florida office. Preferred candidates will have 5+ years of experience, but attorneys with all experience levels are encouraged to apply. All inquiries will be held in the strictest confidence. Please submit resume and references to Jack Zoesch at firstname.lastname@example.org