Careers at Beggs & Lane
Working at Beggs & Lane
Providing clients with exceptional service begins and ends with having the right people on our team. Whether you join Beggs & Lane as an attorney or as a member of our invaluable support staff, you can expect a challenging and professional environment that recognizes and values the talents and contributions of each individual. We strive to select attorneys and support staff who demonstrate intelligence and integrity, have a strong work ethic, and who share our commitment to teamwork and collegiality.
We are always interested in adding attorneys that enhance the firm’s ability to deliver the highest quality legal services to our clients. If you are a law student or practicing attorney looking for a career change, we welcome the opportunity to speak with you. The firm is amenable to alternative work schedules that meet the needs of the attorney, firm, and its clients.
- Law students desiring further information on summer clerkships may send a resume and cover letter to Jack Lurton at email@example.com.
- Experienced attorneys interested in making a career change may contact Bill Mitchem at 850-432-2451 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Paralegals and Administrative Staff
Our lawyers are supported by highly qualified staff members who have made a commitment to providing top notch service to our clients. Our paralegals and administrative staff work closely with attorneys to ensure delivery of the highest level of client service. We seek professionals who are dedicated, experienced and have a demonstrated track record for excellence. If you are interested in learning more or applying for a position at Beggs & Lane, please send your cover letter and resume to Ron Martin at email@example.com.
Beggs & Lane RLLP is currently accepting resumes for an experienced Trust Estate Paralegal in our Pensacola office.
Ideal candidates should have:
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in estate planning and trust administration at a Law Firm.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills with astute attention to detail.
- Strong computer proficiency in the use of MS Office (Word, Outlook and Excel), experience in ProLaw a plus
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal; demonstrated understanding of correct grammar, spelling and punctuation.
- Ability to work effectively and proactively within a team environment.
This could be a Full or Part time position; Salary commensurate with experience, great benefits. Beggs & Lane is a non-smoking workplace.
Pls send your resume to:
IMMEDIATE OPENING. Beggs & Lane. Real Estate Assistant
- Minimum three years real estate experience (residential required; commercial preferred)
- Competency in pre-closing and post-closing processes
- Strong computer and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Ability to work effectively and proactively
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks and meet deadlines
Contact Ron Martin (firstname.lastname@example.org) or 850-432-2451
“This firm operates as a team. Ultimately, that benefits our clients, and makes this a rewarding and enjoyable place to work.
— Greg Miller
“I have been a legal secretary at Beggs & Lane for over 20 years. I work with lawyers that value and appreciate the contributions of every single person that works here. I would not think of working anywhere else.
— Mary Davis