Marcus A. Huff
Marc Huff is a partner in the firm where his areas of practice include estate planning, probate, tax law, and corporate law, including mergers and acquisitions. He also has experience representing companies and individuals in both state and federal trial and appellate courts, including litigation involving business disputes, probate and trust disputes, and tax matters.
Marc is a graduate of Clemson University (B.S. Financial Management, 2002) and the University of Alabama School of Law (J.D., 2005; LL.M., 2017). While in law school, he served as an Articles Editor for the Alabama Law Review.
Marc currently serves as Vice President of the Estate Planning Council of Northwest Florida and as the JAG Officer for the Pensacola Navy League. He is an AV rated attorney by Martindale-Hubbell and is licensed to practice in Alabama, Florida, and Texas.
The University of Alabama School of Law, Tuscaloosa, Alabama
- J.D. (magna cum laude) – 2005
- LL.M., Taxation (magna cum laude) – 2017
Clemson University, Clemson, South Carolina
- B.S., Financial Management (magna cum laude) – 2002
- Florida, 2011
- Alabama, 2005
- Texas, 2015
- United States Court of Federal Claims, 2010
- United States Court of Appeals, 11th Circuit, 2005
- United States District Court, Northern District of Florida, 2012
- United States Tax Court, 2017
- Escambia-Santa Rosa Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association , Member
- Estate Planning Council of Northwest Florida, Member
- Florida Bar Tax Section
- Florida Bar Real Property Probate and Trust Law Section