Marcus A. Huff
Marc Huff is a partner in the firm where his areas of practice include estate planning, probate, federal and state taxation, and business planning. He also has experience representing companies and individuals in both state and federal trial and appellate courts, including litigation involving business disputes, construction defects, products liability, and probate and trust matters.
Marc is a graduate of Clemson University (B.S. Financial Management, 2002) and the University of Alabama School of Law (J.D., 2005; LL.M., 2017). While in law school, he served as an Articles Editor for the Alabama Law Review.
Marc is a member of the Estate Planning Council of Northwest Florida and currently serves on the Board of Trustees for the ARC Gateway Foundation. He is an AV rated attorney by Martindale-Hubbell and is licensed to practice in Alabama, Florida, and Texas. Prior to joining Beggs & Lane, Marc practiced with the firm of Wilmer & Lee, P.A. in Huntsville, Alabama.
The University of Alabama School of Law, Tuscaloosa, Alabama
- J.D. (magna cum laude) – 2005
- LL.M., Taxation (magna cum laude) – 2017
Clemson University, Clemson, South Carolina
- B.S., Financial Management (magna cum laude) – 2002
- Florida, 2011
- Alabama, 2005
- Texas, 2015
- United States Court of Federal Claims, 2010
- United States Court of Appeals, 11th Circuit, 2005
- United States District Court, Northern District of Florida, 2012
- United States Tax Court, 2017
- Escambia-Santa Rosa Bar Association, Member
- Estate Planning Council of Northwest Florida, Member
- Florida Bar Tax Section
- Florida Bar Real Property Probate and Trust Law Section