Marcus A. Huff
Marc Huff is a partner in the firm where his areas of practice include estate planning, probate, trust administration, and corporate law. He also represents professional fiduciaries and individuals in estate, probate and trust litigation involving the construction of trust and wills, will contests, undue influence challenges, and breach of fiduciary duty claims, including claims related to conflicts of interest, investment management, distributions to beneficiaries, accountings, and trustee and personal representative removal.
Marc is a graduate of Clemson University (B.S. Financial Management, 2002) and the University of Alabama School of Law (J.D., 2005; LL.M., 2017). While in law school, he served as an Articles Editor for the Alabama Law Review.
Marc is a past President of the Estate Planning Council of Northwest Florida and a current member of the Board of Directors of the Estate Planning Council of the Emerald Coast. He is an AV rated attorney by Martindale-Hubbell and is licensed to practice in Alabama, Florida, and Texas. Marc represents clients in the firm’s Pensacola and Destin offices.
The University of Alabama School of Law, Tuscaloosa, Alabama
- J.D. (magna cum laude) – 2005
- LL.M., Taxation (magna cum laude) – 2017
Clemson University, Clemson, South Carolina
- B.S., Financial Management (magna cum laude) – 2002
- Florida, 2011
- Alabama, 2005
- Texas, 2015
- United States Court of Federal Claims, 2010
- United States Court of Appeals, 11th Circuit, 2005
- United States District Court, Northern District of Florida, 2012
- United States Tax Court, 2017
- Escambia-Santa Rosa Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association , Member
- Estate Planning Council of Northwest Florida, Member
- Florida Bar Tax Section
- Florida Bar Real Property Probate and Trust Law Section