Jessica C. Andrade
Jessica Andrade is an associate in the firm’s Pensacola office and currently focuses her practice on real estate transactions and development, business formation and planning, and commercial law.
Jessica is a native of Pensacola and earned her undergraduate degrees in Classical Studies and Business Administration from the University of Florida in 2011. Jessica continued her studies at the University of Florida Levin College of Law where she was a member of The Florida Moot Court Team and competed in several moot court competitions around the country.
University of Florida College of Law, Gainesville, Florida
- J.D. (cum laude) – 2014
- Book Award: Unicorporated Business Enterprises
- The Florida Moot Court Team, Secretary
University of Florida, Gainsville, FL
- B.A. – 2011
- Major: Business Administration, Classical Studies (cum laude)
- Honors: University of Florida Hall of Fame, Outstanding Female Leader 2011
- Florida, 2014
- Alabama, 2015
- Escambia-Santa Rosa Bar Association
- Pensacola Little Theatre Board of Trustees
- Northwest Florida Association of Women Lawyers
- Pensacola Young Professionals
- onbikes Pensacola, Inc.
- Junior League of Pensacola
- University of West Florida, Adjunct Professor
Mary Law: firstname.lastname@example.org
Janice Sugar: JSS@beggslane.com