Jessica C. Andrade
Jessica Andrade is an attorney at the law firm of Beggs & Lane, RLLP in Pensacola, Florida. Jessica is a native of Pensacola, Florida and earned her undergraduate degrees in Classical Studies and Business Administration from the University of Florida. Jessica continued her studies at the University of Florida Levin College of Law, where she was a member of The Florida Moot Court Team and competed in several moot court competitions around the country. Jessica focuses her practice on real estate transactions and development, banking law, business formation and planning. In the course of her practice, Jessica is required to work closely with various title insurance companies and is an agent for Chicago Title Insurance Company, First American Title Company, and Old Republic Title Insurance Company.
Jessica stays very active in her community, serving on boards for the Junior League of Pensacola, Pensacola Little Theatre, onbikes Pensacola, Inc., and Visit Pensacola. Jessica and her husband, Alex, are members of First Baptist Church of Pensacola and on the weekends, enjoy spending time with their mini goldendoodle, Dash.
University of Florida College of Law, Gainesville, Florida
- J.D. (cum laude) – 2014
- Book Award: Unicorporated Business Enterprises
- The Florida Moot Court Team, Secretary
University of Florida, Gainsville, FL
- B.A. – 2011
- Major: Business Administration, Classical Studies (cum laude)
- Honors: University of Florida Hall of Fame, Outstanding Female Leader 2011
- Florida, 2014
- Alabama, 2015
- Escambia-Santa Rosa Bar Association
- Pensacola Little Theatre Board of Trustees
- Northwest Florida Association of Women Lawyers
- Pensacola Young Professionals
- onbikes Pensacola, Inc.
- Junior League of Pensacola
- University of West Florida, Adjunct Professor
Mary Law: email@example.com
Janice Sugar: JSS@beggslane.com